- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
The mumm Business Development Manager is a very unique and challenging position as it requires multi-skilled individual to do the job right. Below are some of the different tasks this role need to execute with excellence:
- Grows Network of home-based cooks.
- Conduct tasting sessions to qualify cooks to join our network.
- Manage and analyze the performance of the cooks (mumm food partners).
- Monitor and report on cooks hygiene.
- Help both mumm and Home based cooks build their business and grow their profits.
- Be the liaison between mumm company and the cook.
- Recommend recipes and enhance cook’s culinary abilities.
- Engage with customers for big catering events.
About this Company
We are a group of young Egyptians passionate about food and believe that the best source of nutrition comes from homes we trust. We want to bring value meals to every Egyptian without having to pay the high prices by restaurants and we want to give the opportunity for Egyptian...
See all Careers and Jobs at Mumm