- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- Assists in design all packaging, marketing and advertising materials.
- Executes the designs as per the business plan requirements.
- Promotes new ideas of designs to develop UCMENA products.
- Ensures the accurate use of brands, characters, colors and printing quality before presenting it to the market to achieve zero printing mistakes.
- Develops design briefs by gathering information and data through research.
- Presents finalized ideas and concepts to senior graphic designer for review and approval in order to be presented to marketing department
- Contributes ideas and design artwork to the overall brief.
- Demonstrates illustrative skills with rough sketches.
- Uses innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time.
- Develops concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and internet website.
- Determines size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and font style and size.
- Follows company rules and regulations pertinent to administrative policies, safety and personal hygiene.
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Unicharm Corporation wishes to provide people of all ages, from baby to the elderly, with products to gently support their minds and bodies to free them from burdens and allow them to fulfill their dreams. Including this desire in our corporate philosophy "NOLA & DOLA"...
See all Careers and Jobs at Unicharm