- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing.
- Work with different entities to provide samples of new products
- Work with different entities for the design o Marketing materials of new products
- Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling with departments; following up on work results.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Medical Devices and Supplies
About this Company
Since 1978, GMS Manufactures Medical Disposables, Surgical Suture, Sterilization Packaging, Hospital Furniture
See all Careers and Jobs at GMS
and O.R Equipment.
We are ISO 9001:2000, ISO 13485: 2001 Certified & our products carry the CE Mark, and we export our products to different
countries all over the world.