- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The Project Manager is responsible for planning, organizing and controlling all activities associated with the design, development, implementation, maintenance and support of projects in website design and development. Accountable for timely delivery ensuring the same has been done within budgets and has realized the benefits to the business as outlined. Expertise in managing changing business expectations in a short turnaround time, as well as managing efficient, reliable and on-demand availability of the required resources, thus ensuring timely deliveries.
- Lead the full project lifecycle starting with project initiation/proposals, project requirements gathering, estimation, project planning, risk assessment, resource/task allocation, and progress monitoring to ensure comprehensive, timely and high quality outcome of assigned projects.
- Validate project requirements, establish project governance and produce a well-defined project plan, budget, and identify the key milestones and assigning responsibilities/ resources.
- Define stages of project and assess business implications for each stage.
Managing Customers Relations
- Understanding Customer requirement and getting the requirement document signed to ensure working in line with the customer expectations.
- Setting timescales and deadlines in coordination with client.
- Define delivery schedule and success measures/metrics to allocated resources.
- Identify problems and implement solutions, making decisions based on sound rational judgment.
- Management and control of projects to meet exact timescales necessary in a competitive market place.
- Serve as liaison between business and technical aspects of projects.
- Generate project closure reports and project management metrics.
Leadership and Teamwork
- Hold strong leadership characteristic to ensure effective people management, thus resulting in high performance of team.
- Assign responsibilities to Team Leads /direct reports/project team members, providing them with the direction and confidence to deliver results.
Operational Effectiveness and Control
- Ensure project management processes are effective and propose improvements/changes as required.
- Establish standardized process for development, documentation and quality assurance.