- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The Senior Database Administrator will perform complex database analysis.
- Will design and implement new databases based on project requirements.
- Maintain existing databases, including such activities as database administration, performance monitoring, tuning, backup, and general support will be a large part of this role.
- Will be responsible for monitoring and resolving any issues with ETL processes on a daily, weekly and monthly basis, creating ad hoc and scheduled production reports, and working directly with end users to understand data requirements.
- Develop Scripts for DDL and DML, ad hoc reports, task automation, troubleshooting.
- Partner with architecture team in the designing and implementation of enterprise database solutions.
- Implement and maintain the Database Server environment documentation.
- Create profiler templates, automate profiling of development environment, and identify long running or problem queries, intrusions or vulnerabilities
- Recommends strategies for ensuring the security and integrity of the database.
- 24 x 7 Production Support
- Write and manage reports as needed
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Computer and Network Security Computer Software
About this Company
IDEMIA Egypt, a high-technology company in the IDEMIA group, is a market leader in security solutions. As a pioneer in identification and detection systems, and a major player in e-documents, IDEMIA recognized for its excellence in key technologies, advanced skills and...
See all Careers and Jobs at IDEMIA EGYPT