- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Maintains customer satisfaction by setting correct customer expectations and acting proactively.
- Ensures project delivered with agreed upon project scope and within budget.
- Plans, maintains and manages project schedule and budget.
- Analyzes project data such as cost and schedule variance as well as quality indicators and recommends corrective action.
- Manages change requests and scope as well as project’s issues and risks.
- Virtually leads all project team from different functions in large-size projects.
4 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
LINK Development, an A15 subsidiary, is a leading Technology Solution Provider in the Middle East and Worldwide. Founded in 1996, the company now operates through offices in Egypt (HQ), UAE, KSA, Qatar, Italy and Canada.
See all Careers and Jobs at LINK Development
We are your One-Stop-Shop for all technology and...