- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Social Insurance, Medical Insurance and bonus
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Recording, maintaining and updating accounting transactions on a day-to-day basis
- Manage supplier payments, payments of salaries and other payments.
- Maintain & update Fixed Assets Register and depreciation schedule
- Prepare company’s income tax, social security, and employee’s income tax returns
- Handle and review the expenses claim sheet submitted by the employees and ensure it is in accordance with the Company policies and procedures, and then obtain management approvals
- Prepare payroll on time and ensure required deductions are made.
- Prepare monthly Bank reconciliations
- Prepare journals entries for accruals, prepayments and other adjustments require for month-end closing
- Interact with external auditors in completing audits
- Manager the insurance policies of the company
- Filing returns with Income tax and Social Security
- Liaising with bank
- Prepare inter-company reconciliation statements for related parties
- Analyze expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels, and ensure expenditure control.
- Prepare monthly profit and loss statements & monthly closing reports and submit financial
Reports to Head Office.
- Maintain organized filing system
- Provide support to the accounting team once needed
5 to 7 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Accounting and Auditing Services
About this Company
Al Manhal is the leading Arabic electronic information provider. We are the world’s only provider of full-text searchable databases of scholarly and scientific publications from the Middle East, Africa & Asia's. Al Manhal combines deep publishing and library expertise with...
See all Careers and Jobs at Al Manhal