- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Supporting the implementation of four incubation rounds per year, by screening the Business plans submitted and conducting interviews.
- Assisting with the preparation and signing of incubation contracts.
- Working with the incubated Startups on setting their milestones and following up on their execution.
- Arranging technical and business reviews to monitor the progress of some of the incubated startups.
- Providing the different incubation services to the assigned incubated startups.
- Following up on all activities, organized by the incubated Startups, progress, achievements and challenges.
- Maintaining up-to-date database with all the incubated Startups.
- Reporting the progress of startups on a monthly basis to the Incubation Department Manager.
- Writing the closure reports of all graduating startups.
- Assisting in setting the graduation and welcome events of incubated startups on a quarterly basis.
- Assisting in organizing the regular startups gathering meetings and events.
- Acting as the social media representative for the incubation department (focal point).
- Updating the incubated startups information, incubation department figures on TIEC website.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
The Technology Innovation and Entrepreneurship Center (TIEC) aims to drive innovation and entrepreneurship in ICT for the benefit of national economy. The center has been launched at Smart Village on Monday 27th of September 2010.
See all Careers and Jobs at TIEC