- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Developing electrical shop drawings at different project stages.
- Prepare and Coordinating electrical shop drawings with architecture and civil drawings.
- Preparing and reviewing electrical quantity survey activities.
- Handling RFIs and VOs and their implications on different drawings .
- Coordinate with electro-mechanic section to avoid any complications.
- Aware of electrical materials submitted process .
- Coordinate with consultant in Value Engineering Process.
10 to 15 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at IC Group
To be a quality firm focused on creating enduring value in real estate, providing outstanding and innovative customer services, while providing growth opportunities for our stakeholders
Professionally and profitably, provide real estate...