- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Please note this job includes a lot of work handled in ARABIC
- Review of General Ledger/ bookkeeping
- Reporting to senior managers regarding the company’s finances.
- Advising on the financial implications and consequences of business decisions.
- Processing year end accounts.
- Writing up forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel.
- Liaising with external auditors as required.
- Accurately and promptly processing documentation.
- Preparing monthly reconciliations of balance sheet accounts.
- Supporting senior management in specific investigations into departmental management accounts.
- Dealing with any financial irregularities as they arise.
- Investigating outstanding items and resolving financial discrepancies.
- Preparing annual financial statements.
- Carrying out any other accounting related duties as assigned by the management.
- Preparing standard accounting reports and summaries for financial analysis.
- Supporting team members on all accounting issues.
- Reviewing the company’s financial systems.
- Prepares journal entries, cash, and inter-fund transfers.
About this Company
Mirtec International Co. is proud to provide its Clients with hand-picked items from the very best the industry has to offer.
See all Careers and Jobs at Mirtec International
It is a leading company in the personal care and beauty care industry with products including Bath Loofahs, Kitchen Sponges, Hair Brushes,...