- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Follow up full software development cycle (analysis, design, implementation, testing, documentation).
- Understand and verify the functional and business requirements of the software.
- Ability to gather business requirements from appointed focal points.
- Ability to write clear understandable technical documents.
- Understand the software design strategies and method model for the system structure and behavior.
- Implement and maintain software applications using a variety of tools and solutions.
- Involved in developing estimates for the project.
- Periodically report project status to team leader.
- Communicate with Team Leader for any deficiencies or conflicts.
- Acts as the second level of support for production systems users.
- Ability to research new technologies, tools, and solutions.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
- 3+ years of experience in developing .NET applications.
- Very strong knowledge of the OOP concepts and database design.
- Very strong knowledge of design patterns
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Experience knowledge of .NET framework 4.0 or higher.
- Experience knowledge of Microsoft C#, LINQ, WPF, and WCF.
- Experience knowledge of ASP.Net MVC 4,5.
- Experience knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and SQL Queries.
- Knowledge of angularJS framework is plus.
- Knowledge of ASP.Net Core framework is plus.
- Experience knowledge in working with source control or TFS.
Further requirements and/or Restrictions:
- A Bachelor's Degree in a Computer Science / Computer engineering.
- Excellent command of written and verbal English.
- Has positive and cooperative attitude.
- Willing to learn new technologies.
- ITI graduates are welcome to apply.
About this Company
KnowledgeNet is a group of high-tech companies that currently has three ventures:
See all Careers and Jobs at KnowledgeNet
TradeNet: integrated order management system that automates the full cycle from order capture to settlement, covering the functionality of front, middle and back office as well as...