- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Shift Based
Confidential, Performance Base Bonus
About the Job
Tabibi 24/7 is hiring Patient Experience back office representatives
- Ensure quality and integrity of data entered on the system
- Assess patients’ requests and take actions to complete them
- Performing outbound call to ensure visits are done and NPS calls
- To do the check point with the doctors and drivers to follow up the attendance
- Highlighting roster and early detection of potential problems
- Home Visits optimization
- Monitor WhatsApp and email response
- Communication with outsourced services such as labs and nurses
- Ensure tasks resolutions and follow up
- Initial complaint responding
- Ensure all patients are served equally and according to the standards set by the operations and patient experience department.
- Handling complaints referred by the call center, doctors and clinic managers.
- Monitor status of request and follow-up as necessary to ensure patient receives service on timely basis.
- Responsible for drafting patient related correspondence as requested by operations.
- Conducting outbound calls for patients including consult calls, follow up calls and other telephone encounters for patients related calls.
- As needed, dispatch locations doctors and drivers to home visits.
- Input medical information including doctor's notes, lab results and immunizations into Electronic Medical Records.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services
About this Company
Welcome to Tabibi 24/7, your healthcare service for the whole family. We provide personalized, high-quality medical services in the fields of family medicine and pediatrics; for you in sickness and health.
See all Careers and Jobs at Tabibi247
Our medical team consists of professional doctors, who...