- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- We are looking for a qualified Content manager to join our team. You will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve our business goals.
- Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing skills. As a Content Manager, you should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented. If you are also an expert in content optimization and brand consistency, we would like to meet you.
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets.
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style, and layout.
- Create and publish engaging content.
- Edit, proofread and improve writers’ posts.
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency.
- Optimize content according to SEO.
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics.
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic.
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention.
4 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
ArabyAds, part of M&K Internet Group, launched in January 2014, as a leading private display affiliate network in the region, leveraging the experience of its founder & team in performance advertising space, to offer a solution for both merchants seeking performance campaigns...
See all Careers and Jobs at Araby Ads