- Experience Needed:
- More than 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Organizes the opening of new food chains
- Fully manages and develops the existing food chains.
- Manages marketing campaigns based on current research and analysis to the market.
- Helps in choosing and training the right calibers in order to ensure they possess the required standards of efficiency and professionalism.
- Responsible for sorting the menus along with the pricing of the items.
- Supervises on the purchasing processes.
- Capable of planning for daily, monthly and annual operation.
- Must be fully aware of product quality control tools and metrics.
- Must have experience in leading projects (seasonal promotions, new restaurant projects, remodels, infrastructure projects, etc.) from start to finish with proven track record.
- Ability to achieve results through the flawless execution of strategies and objectives.
- Excellent management skills in leading a diverse team and working under tight and fast track deadlines.
- Strong command of budgeting and costs controls
- Ability to effectively communicate across all lines of business, and with all levels of management.
More than 15 years
Not Specified at least