- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Translators convert written material from one or more 'source languages' into the 'target language', ensuring that the translated version conveys the meaning of the original as clearly as possible.
- The target language is normally the translator’s mother tongue.
- Responsibilities and duties
- Check translations of technical terms and terminology to ensure that they are accurate and remain consistent throughout translation revisions.
- Compile terminology and information to be used in translations, including technical terms such as those for legal or medical material.
- Proofread, edit, and revise translated materials.
- Reading original material and rewriting it in the target language, ensuring that the meaning of the source text is retained.
- Using the internet and email as research tools throughout the translation process.
- Prioritizing work to meet deadlines.
- Researching legal, technical and scientific phraseology to find the correct translation.
- Liaising with clients to discuss any unclear points.
- Using specialist dictionaries, thesauruses and reference books to find the closest equivalents for terminology and words used.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Translation and Localization
- This position requires the individual to have an excellent background in technical, Games, Software and Medical translation
Information Gathering and Researching
- Knowing how to find information and identifying essential information.
- Working with new material or information to grasp its implications.
- Inspecting and evaluating the quality of products.
Key skills for translators:
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Good general knowledge
- IT skills
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Teqneyat
Teqneyat Group is a group of esteemed companies working together for smarter consumer's life. Teqneyat Group does not stop at the current working companies, but is working continually to extend a new generation of companies which cover all consumer needs....