- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
- Design and executive test plans on applications.
- Record and document results and compare to expected results.
- Detect software failures so that defects may be discovered and corrected.
- Generate historical analysis of test results.
- Improve product quality while working with the Testing team to assist with the preparation of test plans and the testing of software to company guidelines and standards.
- Reporting of defects
This position requires an in-depth knowledge of the latest quality assurance and quality control procedures and practices in software development industry.