- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
5,000 to 8,500 EGP per month, Incentives, Step-up, Spot Awards, etc are performance driven subject to evaluation against role's set KPI's
About the Job
About the Company:
- Multicare for Pharmaceutical Industries is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, gender identity or expression, age disability, or other characteristics protected by prevailing regulations, practice or customs/traditions.
- Multicare is a well-established Pharmaceutical Company with diversified scope in both manufacturing and marketing of pharmaceutical products, supplements, cosmetics and medical devices. Multicare has +17 years of prominent existence in the local market and has almost 35 products marketed and more to come through the pipelines. Multicare Egypt for Pharmaceutical Industries is the manufacturing facility of Pharmacare for Trading Agency, which located at the Industrial Zone – New Cairo and its HQ at Maadi. We are one of the fast growing Pharmaceutical Companies in the market which has strong ambition and aspiration to be one of the key players not only in Egypt but also within the region.
- Our international alliances are effective in different countries, including Saudi Arabia, United Arab of Emirates, India and New Zealand with future aspiration to extend more business associations and affiliations in near future to further markets.
We are recruiting Professional Medical Representatives as per the following details:
Designation: Medical Representatives
Location : Mohandseen/Shoubra/Downtwon/Faisal/Nasrcity/Helioplis
Reporting : District Sales Manager
Medical Representatives are primarily responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with customers providing them with assigned products scientific information to help in alleviating disease burden and enable community to live healthier.
A.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Business Knowledge
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies including Multicare products, strategies, skills and organization
- Understand regional and territory’s business objectives and strategies through participating in Cycle and Sales Meetings
- Continuous updating of the current medical and promotional knowledge of the products in accordance with the determined learning objectives via training, literature, internal memos of the concerned products- Continuous improving of selling, communication, technical…skills
- Customers’ needs and interests- Inquire about customer’s potential, needs, attitudes to treatment, preferences for drug treatment, response on activities
- Establish and develop professional relationship with customers- Build a constructive and effective external network
- Detail products in priorities of customers specialty and type of patient profiles
2. Strategy Implementation:
- Execute the visiting plan to determined targeting, coverage and frequency targets
- Build relationships with target customers to gain product endorsement to generate sales
- Manage multiple tasks and projects at the same time in accordance with the deadlines and objectives as stated in the Sales Action Plan
- Provide the customers with the needed information and services
- Evaluate and interpret sales results of own products and territory
- Evaluate all activities based on ROI
3. Territory Management :
- Achieve set Coverage, Reach and Frequency of customers against the build in KPI's of the CRM System
- Organize and attend a fixed number of “events” focusing on the company’s strategic intent
- Act in line with territory ownership spirit and mind set
- Provide historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Give complete, comprehensible and accurate feedback containing all significant events in the territory (customers attitude, competition
- Level of education: Life Science Degree (Pharmacy, Veterinary or Science)
- Experience : Previous experience of Pharmaceutical promotion is a definite plus
- Language : Reasonable English proficiency is mandated
- IT Literacy : Basic knowledge of MS-Office
C.Competencies and Behaviors:
- Excellent communication skills
- Drive for results: the drive to put energy into achieving results and take actions to exceed goals
- Striving for continuous improvement
- Planning and prioritizing: ability to identify needs to be done and to develop an appropriate action plan in order to accomplish an objective and to monitor progress against it
- Customer service: anticipate the needs and expectations of customers
- Able to cope with stress and change
- Impact and influence: the ability to convince, persuade others to a point of view
- Teamwork and co-operation: the willingness to work co-operatively and supportively with your colleagues. Developing positive, open working relationships in order to solve problems and to achieve business goals
What we offer:
- With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
- For the selected candidates, we offer a superb working environment and a challenging atmosphere.
- You can also look forward to a competitive salary and benefits package with room for talents and potential candidates to sharpen and advance their career forward supported by exposure, learning and development opportunities.
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Multicare
Multicare for Pharmaceutical Industries is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, gender identity or expression, age disability, or other characteristics protected by...