- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Planning site activities in detail, setting targets and accurately forecasting completion dates.
- Accurately estimate material, construction and labor costs as well as project timescales, Directing and supervising workers.
- Ensuring that all quality control, environmental and health and safety requirements are met. Formulated policies, managed daily operations, and planned the use of materials and human resources.
- Lead communications through project meetings and correspondences between project (Team, consultant, owner rep., suppliers, subcontractors, other contractors, PM, …).
- Follow execution works progress and ensure that the works quality is meeting project specifications, follow consultant inspections of the executed works.
- Monitor and control the work progress, prepare and submit schedule and cost status report to the company’s management and the project consultant, analyze cost and schedule deviations and plan corrective actions needed)
- Lead change requests process management through a proper document control system followed by a studied items analysis and breakdown.
10 to 15 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Engineering Services
About this Company
Misr El Kheir Foundation (MEK) is a non-profit organization that was established in 2007 with the aim of existing for over 500 years by founding its work on an institutional structure reliant not on individuals which will enable MEK to realize true human development for...
See all Careers and Jobs at Misr Elkheir Foundation