- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Profit Sharing, Transportation Allowance, Mobile Allowance
About the Job
The Applications Manager’s role is to supervise and maintain the organization’s repository of software applications through best practices and the appropriate staffing and management of a technical team. The Applications Manager is also responsible for planning and coordinating the processes required for the provision of user applications and systems necessary for business operations. This individual will apply proven communication and problem-solving skills to guide and assist the user group on issues related to the design, development, and deployment of mission-critical information and software systems.
- Evaluate, install, configure, and deploy new applications, systems software, products, and/or enhancements to existing applications throughout the enterprise.
- Ensure that applications meet business requirements and systems goals, fulfil end-user requirements, and identify and resolve systems issues.
- Collaborate with analysts, designers, and system owners in the testing of new software programs and applications.
- Analyze documentation and technical specifications of any new application under deployment or consideration to determine its intended functionality.
- Ensure that any new software integration into company systems meets functional requirements, system compliance, and interface specifications.
- Design, develop and install application enhancements and upgrades.
- Negotiate contracts with software and service providers.
- Liaise with company’s software suppliers for prompt rectification of any problems or emergencies.
- Manage and provide direction for the application team in support of business operations.
- Coordinate feasibility studies for software and system products under consideration for purchase, and give advice based on findings.
- Contribute to pre-testing phase of development by evaluating proposals in order to identify potential problem areas, and make the appropriate recommendations.
- Compile and maintain an inventory of company software and systems assets and their corresponding contracts/agreements.
- Review and analyze existing applications’ effectiveness and efficiency, and then develop strategies for improving or leveraging these systems.
- Develop and communicate training and documentation for end users, hold CRPs as necessary, and other user-related activities.
- Develop, distribute, and coordinate in-depth end-user reviews for modified and new systems or applications.
- Research and make recommendations on software products and services in support of procurement and development efforts.
- Cultivate and disseminate knowledge of application-usage best practices.
- Participate, guide and support all department employees to contribute to performing the quality, environmental and occupational health& safety systems effectively.
- Support the role of the department to highlight its leadership on its responsibility areas for quality, environmental and occupational health& safety systems.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
The Ahram Security Group ASG: is one of Egypt's leading private investment groups.
See all Careers and Jobs at Ahram Security Group
ASG possesses a solid foundation the lock industry and has capitalized on Egypt's investment-rich economic climate to aggressively expand into end-users,contractors, project sand...