- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time Shift Based
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Preferred
About the Job
- Responsible for routine maintenance schedule for all utilities in the facility such as HVAC system, refrigerating, water treatment station and boilers , and air compressors .
- Supervises a team of technicians.
- Plan assignments and make recommendations based on technician’s performance.
- Performs any required engineering assignment to minimize and prevent emissions to environment.
- Provides the required on the job training for the departmental employees.
- Identifies the required technical training for departmental employees.
- Secures the compliance with the quality, environment, safety requirements.
- Identifies, records and updates the various aspects within the department and their impact on the environment.
- Participates in setting implementing and amending the environmental programs.
- Determines and identifies the emergency situations in the department
- Ensures that the disposal of waste in the department is effected in line with the waste management policy.
- Carries out periodical environmental awareness sessions to the employees in the department.
More than 7 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
FMCG Manufacturing Pharmaceuticals
JOB Specifications & Work Experience :
- A B.Sc in Mechanical Engineering.
- 7 years of relevant experience is required.
- Good communication skills.
- Well organized.
- Able to work neatly and accurately.
About this Company
Since its establishment in 1997, Global Napi Pharmaceuticals was self-committed to present the highest quality of medicines to the patients. A principle that challenged us to offer the competitive environment and do all the efforts to satisfy patients, employees, business...
See all Careers and Jobs at GLOBAL NAPI PHARMACEUTICALS