- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Social Insurance, Medical Insurance & Profit Share
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- Organize and supervise the activities and work of subordinates to ensure that all work within a specific area of the HSE section activity is carried out in an efficient manner which is consistent with operating procedures and policy.
- Contribute to the preparation of the HSE section budget and monitor consumption versus the budget so that the business is aware of anticipated costs/revenues and areas of unsatisfactory performance are identified.
- Recommend improvements to policy and direct the implementation of instructions covering all areas of HSE activity so that all relevant procedural/legislative .requirements are fulfilled while delivering a quality, cost-effective service
- Supervises the day-to-day operations of HSE to ensure that work processes are implemented as designed and comply with established policies, processes and procedures
- Follow up performance of employees in HSE Department
- Preparing the on-job training plans for his team employees in coordination with the HR Development department.
- Coordinate HSE team training needs / Schedule with the HR Development department.
- Develop, Implement, review, update and improve the HSE Management system to improve HSE awareness and safety policies, procedures & practices are being implemented among the workforce.
- Review internal HSE policies and practices to ensure they are current and appropriate by conducting hazard and risk assessments.
- Supervise the QA, Food safety plan development, and follow up on the implementation and the QA, Food safety internal audit action plan
- Participate in the developing the QMS and follow up on the implementation and submit regular reports to the top management.
- Assist project team in investigating all project incidents (Recordable Incidents, Near Miss and First Aid) and ensure proper records are completed and submitted.
- Assist in implementing corrective actions relevant to the incident and ensure “lessons learned” are communicated throughout the Company and are incorporated into the program.
- Advise, supervise, and coordinate training programs or media which will increase proficiency in safe practices and promote HSE consciousness
- Oversight of HSE incentive programs and periodically review them to ensure they are accomplishing the desired results as well as to make necessary changes to the program to maximize effect.
7 to 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Dramatically expedite emerging ROI through diverse deliverables. Phosphorescently integrate covalent portals without cooperative e-services. Energetically synergize business methods of empowerment with intuitive systems. Energetically extend accurate web-readiness without...
See all Careers and Jobs at Pharaonia Pharma