- Experience Needed:
- More than 20 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Bonuses, Monthly incentive scheme, profit sharing
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Feed Oracle system with the annual sales demand forecast of GNP & other scientific offices who produce their products at our factory (Toll)
- Prepares monthly production plan and it has been up-dated bases based on the up-date sales demand forecast.
- Approves the PR (Purchase Request) which has been issued by planners.
- Issues monthly production plan after discussed with the production team and up-date priorities on weekly basis based on actual sales and production achievement within the monthly plan frame.
- Builds finished goods stocks to get the annual local and export sales with several millions LE.
- Hold weekly meeting with the planners in order to discuss the actual stock coverage versus the target (stock level for stock control and secure sales).
- Attend weekly meeting with production Managers of every sector to discuss the actual production versus the plan and the reasons behind the variance.
- Improves the new staff to get the high performance for the team.
- Attend Technical monthly meeting with all head of other departments; make presentation concerning monthly production plan versus actual, and the root cause behind any missing products and how to solve these problems.
- Issues several reports (daily, weekly & monthly) such like availability report, sales variance, pipeline follow-up sheet, and materials with Hot Issues.
- Control Working Capital level, by managing the finished goods, raw & packaging material stocks, and minimize the stock to the minimum level, consider the Company policy of buffer stock.
- Issues monthly report comparing actual stock versus theoretical stock level based on company policy.
- Follow up the staff performance.
- Attend monthly new products meeting, and follow up the new products timetable in order to launch the new products on time.
- Prepares the best estimate for 12 months production plan Versus production actual capacity in order to achieve company annual sales forecast.
- Prepares the planning annual target.
- Prepares the annual requirement of the materials in order to get the MOH (Ministry Of Health) approval for import these materials with the required quantity.
- Shares to arrange planning documentation for ISO.
More than 20 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Job Requirements ( Educational Background, work experience & Personal skills)
- Bachelor degree is required, preferably Scientific Background.
- Not less than 10 years of Professional experience in Planning field Chemicals (Pharmaceuticals, Food or Cosmetics)
- Good Knowledge of MRP II environment within a pharmaceutical or related industry.
- Knowledge of master scheduling, material coordination and planning cycles.
- Familiar with Operating Systems, preferably Oracle System.
- Strong negotiation Skills, problem-solving, interpersonal and communication skills, couples with a proven ability to be a results-oriented team player.
About this Company
Since its establishment in 1997, Global Napi Pharmaceuticals was self-committed to present the highest quality of medicines to the patients. A principle that challenged us to offer the competitive environment and do all the efforts to satisfy patients, employees, business...
See all Careers and Jobs at GLOBAL NAPI PHARMACEUTICALS