- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are immediately looking
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting a rough layout for approval.
- Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; purchasing from vendors.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Detailed oriented capability, well organized and can make a balance for all elements to be included in the design
- Creates effective, coherent, integrated, color-compatible and eye-catching marketing pieces
- Coordinate with the team of designers
- Finalize their work by helping with editing / selecting/making the right designs asked for.
- Provides graphic interfaces for computerized scans, illustrations, web pages, using Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and In Design.
- Maintains proficiency in Microsoft Word and Powerpoint designs and templates and other printed internet, or computer animated communication pieces
- Use a wide range of media: drawing, photography, illustration…etc
- Come out with brand new and creative ideas which can be used in executing all kinds of festivals, branding, and launching.
- Presenting finalized designs within the constraints of cost and time
- Presenting finalized designs for dispatch to different media and publications
- Work with a wide range of media, including printing specialists and design
- Work as part of a team of printing specialists, copywriters, photographers and other designers
- Draw and print charts, graphs, illustrations, and other artwork, using the computer.
- Responsible for printings finalization
- Make samples, and able to finalize magazines montages
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work
- Delivering the final project in details to the production house (dimensions & material) and may follow up production if needed
Perfect Touch Digital Solutions
prefers having strong proficiency in the following abilities for this job:
Problem Solving, English Speaking, Teamwork, Interpersonal Skills and Numerical Analysis.
You can verify these abilities and earn related WUZZUF badges by taking Viriphi Assessment. These badges will also increase your chances at 1000s of jobs on WUZZUF.
About this Company
Perfect Touch Digial Solutions is always committed to serve the medical community through; organizing conferences, seminars and tailored comprehensive Continuing Medical Education programs that provide health care providers with opportunities to advance their knowledge in...
See all Careers and Jobs at Perfect Touch Digital Solutions