- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time Work From Home
100,000 to 100,000 USD per year, 100% REMOTE GLOBAL ROLES
About the Job
- We're running an Online Hiring Tournament on April 21st to hire Customer Support Managers (USD $100K/yr).
- This event will include all testing for the role. Upon grading the deliverables from the event, we will set up qualified candidates with an interview with the hiring manager. This is a 100% remote, full-time role.
- You can see more details about this role here: https://www.crossover.com/customer-support-manager?utm_campaign=Apr21Tournament
- We're looking for experienced B2B Customer Support Managers who are the world’s best at managing customers and support teams. You will be expected to demonstrate both a mastery of the technical skills associated with the products at hand, as well as the managerial ability to motivate, build, grow and monitor your team in a high performing environment. We find that the best Customer Support Managers have a software engineering background but a passion for interacting with and solving the toughest customer problems.
- Specifically, you will be responsible for overseeing a team of 15-20 individuals. You will be responsible for ensuring that team members are assigned support tickets and liaise with IT and Engineering teams where necessary to get tickets resolved and manage escalations from customer with fast resolution time and high quality deliverables. Unlike other support organizations - we have an innovative model where every agent learns every product. To do this - we staff with only the best global support engineers. You will own the process of reviewing feedback from customers and using the insights to set challenging goals for the team. Under your leadership, we expect to see consistent improvement in the net promoter score and the issue resolution times.
- We recommend that you attend the tournament instead of applying online, as our tournament process will be much faster.
- Register at the green button, and you will receive the webinar address upon completing registration.
Join our community of remote professionals!
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
Crossover is redefining the way people work. Brick and mortar offices are history. The future of our global workforce will be built from teams collaborating from every corner of the world. We have embarked on an expedition to find and engage with that talent. Crossover has...
See all Careers and Jobs at CrossOver