- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Maintains permanent records to track unit funds and financial transactions.
- Treasurer’s book/ledger, spreadsheets and records.
- Checkbook for PTA bank account.
- Check endorsement stamp, if available.
- Receipt book.
- Remittance forms to transfer money to council and district treasurers.
- Monthly Treasurer’s Reports, Annual Financial Reports and Budgets.
- Federal and state tax records and government filings.
- Prepare journal entries.
- General ledger operations.
- Draw up monthly financial reports.
- Prepare analysis of accounts as requested.
- Assist with yearend closing.
- Administer accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Prepare tax computations and returns.
- Assist in preparing budgets and forecasts.
- Assist with payroll administration.
- Monitor and resolve bank issues including fee anomalies and check differences.
- Account/bank reconciliations.
- Review and process expense reports.
- Assist with implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures.
- Knowledge of accounting principles and practices.
- Knowledge of finance principles.
- Previous experience of general accounting.
- Proficiency in relevant accounting software.
0 to 1 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Hammerhead is the parent company to group of specialised subsidiaries in the technology industry, our companies deliver innovative solutions to today's most challenging problems .
See all Careers and Jobs at Hammerhead Technology
We work hand in hand with our customers to ensure technology provides them with value and competitive positioning within their markets.