- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Senior Management (e.g. VP, CEO)
- Job Type:
- Full Time Work From Home
400,000 to 400,000 USD per year, 100% REMOTE GLOBAL ROLES
About the Job
- Know when and how to design new data structures and algorithms.
- Apply modern software design patterns (think cloud, containerization, etc) to product requirements.
- Understand the fatal impact that poor product design decisions can have and strategies on how to avoid them.
- Communicate their technical decisions in a clear, written manner so that other people on the team may follow their direction.
- Define data structures and object models.
- Create algorithms to solve high-value problems.
- Map solutions to large “building blocks” of existing open source components and cloud services.
- Make decisions that reduce scope in favor of simplicity
- Communicate clearly (especially in writing).
- Provide active daily feedback to individual contributors writing Important Technical Decisions. Help make them simpler and clearer.
- Lead and manage a team.
- Interview new VPs of Technical Product Management and guide them through a structured training period.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
Crossover is redefining the way people work. Brick and mortar offices are history. The future of our global workforce will be built from teams collaborating from every corner of the world. We have embarked on an expedition to find and engage with that talent. Crossover has...
See all Careers and Jobs at CrossOver