- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Females Only
About the Job
- To secure the portfolio of products required for the company to achieve its annual sales targets through managing the relations with key suppliers, key customers, and regularly conduct sales analysis in addition to optimizing current inventories to reduce costs and improve capital turnover.
- Conduct sales studies and accounts assessments to identify sales trends.
- Maintain excellent relations with key accounts to promote the strong partnership.
- Prepare bi-weekly analysis for slow-moving products in the warehouse to recommend actions for improvement and to study sales cycle per account, reduce defected items, and fasten capital turnover.
- Select products for purchase based on cost, market dynamics and desired profitability target to ensure they yield the highest return on investment.
- Collaborate differently with different departments for logistics activities as well as external organization for documentation order to ensure successful completion of delivery of shipments.
- Support in accounts registration in a ministry of trade and industry by completing required documents and sending the complete file to ministry to ensure the process is completed as per regulations.
- Prepare a comprehensive document for the sales team to increase their awareness of new accounts and available products to ensure they are well informed to be able to carry out their roles effectively.
- Research and evaluate suppliers based on price, quality, selection, service, support, availability, reliability, production and supply capabilities, reputation and history, to ensure that the company is dealing with the best business partners.
- Maintain up-to-date lists of suppliers, products and pricing arrangements to ensure that the company achieves the most favourable commercial terms.
- Act as an active member of an evaluation committee that assesses products' quality of attracting sales opportunities to maximize return on investment.
- Provide IT team with products codes, description, pictures and prices to be uploaded to the system for better and accurate reporting.
- Develop all commercial and logistics activities required for operation of company's business development.
- Process sales requests as well as order planning for key customers to support in completion of the process.
- Manage the payment terms as agreed with a supplier in coordination with Vice Presidents and the finance department to facilitate accounts payments.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Retail Wholesale Trade
About this Company
Egyptian Tabletop Trading Company was founded in 1991 under the name of Egyptian Turkish Trading Center, followed by the recently established sister company Egyptian Tabletop Trading Company. It has been growing ever since to become the tabletop flagship not only in Egypt but...
See all Careers and Jobs at Egyptian Tabletop Trading Company