- Experience Needed:
- More than 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time Work From Home
100,000 to 100,000 USD per year, 100% REMOTE GLOBAL ROLES
About the Job
- We're running an Online Hiring Tournament on April 21st to hire Software Engineering Managers (USD $100K/yr) with expertise in C# (.NET) OR Java OR SaaSOps OR Python OR QA.
- This event will include all testing for the role. Upon grading the deliverables from the event, we will set up qualified candidates with an interview with the hiring manager. This is a 100% remote, full-time role.
- You can find more details about this role here: https://www.crossover.com/softwareengineeringmanager?utm_campaign=Apr21Tournament
- The Software Engineering Manager will serve as a key member of the global executive team for Aurea or one of its affiliated sister companies and will be responsible for quarterly high-quality product delivery. As part of the leadership team, you will be expected to run an engineering organization using a revolutionary and radically differentiated process. With a focus on small, great global teams, productivity, factory-like process, and quantifiable business impact, you will be expected to drive higher levels of value and productivity from your engineering organization than most companies would expect to achieve. You must build, develop and engage a team from a global talent pool. In doing so, you must set an agenda for the function where the teams effectively and efficiently solve some of the most challenging software problems with engineers distributed around the globe. You will leverage your personal technical depth as a as a former developer and architect in order to set a personal standard for Computer Science excellence, to push your teams and to assess the talent base you need to maintain.
- You will be tested in one of the following technologies based on your expertise:
- C# (.NET)
More than 15 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (MS or PhD preferred) is absolutely mandatory.
- 15+ years of engineering experience leading multiple teams across multiple products and technologies — this is a global leadership role for a seasoned software development leader, not a first executive role for a great software development manager
- Experience is Software Engineering focused instead of product management
- Proven experience in building high-performance teams and scalable best engineering practices
- Spent 5 years in hands-on Java or .NET architecture and programming in a hands-on, development-intensive individual contributor role
- Recent experience with DevOps and Cloud architecture. We live in the Cloud.
- Experience with high-end enterprise systems deployed in environments of Global 100 corporation complexity
We recommend that you attend the tournament instead of applying online, as our tournament process will be much faster.
Register at the green button, Webinar address and test platform link will be sent to confirmed candidates.
Join our community of remote professionals!
About this Company
Crossover is redefining the way people work. Brick and mortar offices are history. The future of our global workforce will be built from teams collaborating from every corner of the world. We have embarked on an expedition to find and engage with that talent. Crossover has...
See all Careers and Jobs at CrossOver