- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (MS or PhD preferred) is absolutely mandatory.
- 15+ years of engineering experience leading multiple teams across multiple products and technologies — this is a global leadership role for a seasoned software development leader, not a first executive role for a great software development manager
- Experience is Software Engineering focused instead of product management
- Proven experience in building high-performance teams and scalable best engineering practices
- Spent 5 years in hands-on C++, Java or .NET architecture and programming in a hands-on, development-intensive individual contributor role
- Recent experience with DevOps and Cloud architecture. We live in the Cloud.
- Experience with high-end enterprise systems deployed in environments of Global 100 corporation complexity
We recommend that you attend the tournament instead of applying online, as our tournament process will be much faster.
Register at the green button, and you will receive the test platform link after completing registration.
Join our community of remote professionals!
About this Company
Crossover is redefining the way people work. Brick and mortar offices are history. The future of our global workforce will be built from teams collaborating from every corner of the world. We have embarked on an expedition to find and engage with that talent. Crossover has...
See all Careers and Jobs at CrossOver