- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Cutting Room Manager is responsible for managing the cutting up of fabric, ready to make into garments, Cutting Room Managers often work closely with warehouse staff, cutting room staff and Sewing Machinists. Management duties also include overseeing staff welfare and Health and Safety protocols.
- Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in spreading, marking, and cutting fabrics: Determines quantity and type of material be cut and cutting patterns or dies to be used, according to cutting orders and design specifications.
- In positioning patterns or paper markers on lays of cloth to ensure that pattern and weave of parts match when assembled and to minimize waste. Examines cut parts for conformance to outline, notches, and other markings on the pattern.
- Trains workers by demonstrating work methods and techniques and use of spreaders and cutting equipment.
- Performs other duties as described under Supervisor Master Title.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Marine Manufacturing & Services
About this Company
Company Activity: Manufacturing & export of readymade garment: formal
See all Careers and Jobs at Middle East Tailoring Co. METCO
wear (Jackets, trousers, Suits)