- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time Work From Home
60,000 to 60,000 USD per year, 100% REMOTE GLOBAL ROLES
About the Job
- We're running an Online Hiring Tournament on April 21st to hire L2 Customer Support Architects ($60K/yr).
- This event will include all testing for the role. Upon grading the deliverables from the event, we will set up qualified candidates with an interview with the hiring manager, who can hire 50 Support Architects this week. This is a 100% remote, full-time role.
- You can see more details about this role here: https://www.crossover.com/l2-customer-support-architect?utm_campaign=Apr21Tournament
- This tournament will be hosted for our client Versata, they are looking to interview and hire top L2 Customer Support Architects the very next days! Are you deeply technical but enjoy working closely with customers to troubleshoot business critical issues? Are you as technical and smart as a software architect and really love learning new products and technologies? If you are driven by customer success, enjoy problem-solving, and love helping people, then this is the job for you.
- L2 Customer Support Architects have experienced software architects who are deeply technical, but they have the unique ability to couple that with exceptional verbal and written communication skills. They are smart, driven, curious, and empathetic, going out of their way to help customers and not resting until a problem is solved.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
- 5 years, as a support agent in a high-volume contact center.
- You have software architect-level technical acumen in modern software languages - since 90% of the products you will be supporting are written in Java or .Net - you will be asked to prove your technical skills in these languages
We recommend that you attend the tournament instead of applying online, as our tournament process will be much faster.
Register at the green button - you will receive the webinar link after completing registration.
Join our community of remote professionals!
About this Company
Crossover is redefining the way people work. Brick and mortar offices are history. The future of our global workforce will be built from teams collaborating from every corner of the world. We have embarked on an expedition to find and engage with that talent. Crossover has...
See all Careers and Jobs at CrossOver