- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Responsible for providing application deployment and remote or onsite technical support for clients for their business systems.
- Urgently analyze technical issues, troubleshoot over the Email/Phone and escalate problems when appropriate.
- Setup, configure and maintain monitoring for the deployed systems.
- Maintain ongoing communication with end-users, development team and QC team on reported issues.
- Test configuration changes in a test environment prior to pushing into production
- Configuration of local machines to clone client's production environment for troubleshooting reported issues
- Write, modify, and execute SQL queries for SQL Server.
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Maisonette is a web-based software that automates business processes for the real estate sector. It solves the lack of coordination among departments by providing a full-integrated cycle for operations, finance and facility management with a built-in CRM, document management...
See all Careers and Jobs at MAISONETTE