- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Only
About the Job
- Perform operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects; expediting work results.
- Maintains good relationships and Communicate with different stake holder over telephone, when requested.
- Perform admin duties as photocopying, typing, emailing, scanning and translation.
- Prepares for the General Manager Meetings and related agenda.
- Responds to all inquiries made by the General Manager and communicates such inquiries to the related parties in the company or others outside.
- Supports the General Manager’s personal affairs through facilitating communication, business meetings, travel, property management (i.e. house, accommodation, cars) etc.
- Reviews and summarizes all correspondence with the General Manager’s office from within and outside the company, while maintaining a proper and sufficient filing system
- Follow up company representatives and office boys’ assignments and movements.
- Directs visitors to the required department.
- Maintains and follows up security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Ensures the smooth running of company facilities by maintaining preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains supplies inventory by following up and checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies from stationary, Housekeeping materials and Buffet.
- Coordinate with departments’ heads and provide the needed support and technical assistance to ensure compliance with Company’s systems and alignment.
0 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Consumer Services FMCG
About this Company
The Alexandria confectionery & chocolate company - was established year 1919 by Tomy Khresto, to become the first Confectionery & Chocolate company in the Egyptian market.
See all Careers and Jobs at Corona
The company was nationalized in 1963 & become the icon of the public sector in sweet...