- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
- At least 8 years of experience on hands-on development and related technologies
- Has worked with back end technologies based and latest development frameworks
- Has experience working with two or more of data related technologies and familiarity with others from various Relational databases, Nosql databases, Caching systems, Full Text Search engines, Big Data systems.
- Has good experience with the TDD approach, doing unit testing, mocking, integration/UI testing, behaviour driver testing.
- Has good experience working with, setting up and configuring any continuous integration and delivery systems, any code quality automation technologies.
- Has experience with one or more cloud or devops services like AWS, Docker, Heroku, Digitalocean, etc.
- Has experience with one or more front end technologies including templating, CSS and JS frameworks.
We recommend that you attend the tournament instead of applying online, as our tournament process will be much faster.
Register at the green button, and we'll provide the webinar address to all registrants.
Join our community of remote professionals!
About this Company
Crossover is redefining the way people work. Brick and mortar offices are history. The future of our global workforce will be built from teams collaborating from every corner of the world. We have embarked on an expedition to find and engage with that talent. Crossover has...
See all Careers and Jobs at CrossOver