- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, + Incentive Scheme and Profit Share
About the Job
- A pharmacy manager is a pharmacist who also has to oversee the day-to-day operations of the pharmacy.
- Staff management
- Daily and monthly plans
- Operation Plan
- Inventory of orders, and monitoring of errors and follow-up with the management of stores
- Responsible for how the pharmacy runs, both in the dispensary and in the retail area, with holding any operational obstacles and problems.
- Making sure that the staff follows all standard operating procedures, and that our pharmacy is fully compliant with all health and safety regulations and adheres to our company’s policies, promotions and incentives.
- Build strong sustainable relations with customers
- Make sure of full inventory availability
- Provide good communication with other branches
- Meet sales targets
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Health, Wellness and Fitness Healthcare and Medical Services
About this Company
Zikry Pharmacies was founded in 1948 by Dr. Sabry Zikry. Under the principle that “family comes first”, Dr. Sabry laid down the foundation for what is now more than 10 pharmacies in Greater Cairo. Zikry Pharmacies is one of the leaders in the Egyptian market due to its wide...
See all Careers and Jobs at Zikry-Pharmacies