- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
3,000 to 4,000 EGP per month, Performance based bonuses and promotion
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Our company is very passionate and find it very important to bring our customers excellent customer service and shopping experience.
Unique products from up-and coming brands are featured alongside favorites from top brands, including clothing, home decor, accessories, and gifts, giving customers something new to discover.
The CSR is responsible for assisting customers to place orders over the phone and resolving issues related to understanding order status, cancelling an order, obtaining a refund. It is extremely important to be responding to phone calls and e-mails in a timely manner that addresses the core issue of the customer inquiry. The majority of inquiries should be resolved in the first response.
- Answer and processing incoming calls, e-mails and correspondence in a professional and timely manner in English and Arabic.
- Address customer needs and requests with a positive and can-do attitude.
- Handle complex customer complaints and questions regarding product quality, delivery, billing, and refund policies.
- Use judgment to find creative solutions to resolve customer issues that fall outside the normal guidelines.
- Ability to accept increased decision making authority in creating solutions for customers.
- Work autonomously to resolve the majority of customer issues without management intervention.
- Inspect all returns and be follow return guidelines and policy.
- Be able to consolidate orders and sort out and oversea all customer orders.
- Call up Partners for any order delays and confirming stock availability.
- Expected to maintain targeted Q/A scores to stay in good standing.
- Perform other duties/projects assigned from time to time.
What you’ll be doing…
- To ensure customers queries are answered with the aim of a first time resolution
- To ensure that queries are responded to within our agreed response time
- To ensure the best Customer Care experience is given to all customers
- To achieve KPI’s whilst maintaining excellent quality
- To handle customers across different platforms, including Social Media, Email and Live Chat
- Confirming availblity from the Partners and courier pick up.
- Consolidate Customer orders that are from several Partners and make sure that each customer shipment order is correct.
- Worked inside an e-commerce call center or in a retail environment and likes being on the front line servicing customers.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs.
- Proven ability to maintain high quality calls.
- Demonstrated excellence in customer issue resolution across all contact channels (e-mail and phone).
- Ability to close customer issues quickly and expediently.
- Ability to establish a rapport with customers to facilitate the likelihood of retention.
- Superior active listening skills; asking clarifying questions to be sure the correct message is understood.
- Ability to work independently with a high degree of accuracy – natural self-starter.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English & Arabic – exceptionally friendly and conversational.
- Good attention to detail.
- Proficiency with multi-tasking, prioritizing, and managing time effectively.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time using a computer to enter and process customer information.
- Ability to answer in coming e-mails and phone calls working reliably and autonomously.
We’d love to meet someone with…
- Proven previous experience in a Customer Care role (eg retail, hospitality or in a contact centre)
- Good PC & typing skills in English & Arabic.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, English and Arabic.
- Able to work independently/ have own annotative.
- Good attention to detail
- Flexible to work shifts
- Great communcation skills - social and love it!
- Curious and like to spot opportunities for improvement
- Someone who is looking for career growth.