- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
3,000 to 3,500 EGP per month, +500
About the Job
Include the following, other duties may be assigned regarding to Recruitment.
- Direct & Monitor Recruitment Team
- Maximizes Recruitment Share folder CV’s to Develop CV Bank.
- Researchers and develops resources that Fill Needed Vacant in the Company Structure in the Due Date.
- Plans office layout, develops office budget and initiates cost reduction programs
- Prepares Recruitment reports for guidance of management.
- Prepares Recruitment Reports & Analyzing Turnover Monthly Statistic.
- Make Phone Interviews, Set Appointment With The Suitable Valued Candidates
- Maintain Lead Generator of Talented Candidates to be uploaded to CRM
- Make The 1st Interviews with the Candidates
- Make The 2nd Interview With The Accepted Candidates
- Handle The Recruitment Cycle As Follows:
- Hiring Request for The Needed Position
- Searching for Calibers Regards to Position Job Description & Screening CV’s to Filter The Suitable
- Make Phone Interview to Collect Data to Shortlist
- Assign HR Interview With HR Manager
- Assign Top Management Final Interview With The Area Manager
- Follow Up & Offering
- Build up Instructors Database & Updating It By The Time
- Maintaining The Recruitment Team Performance to Increase Productivity to Develop The Team Performance Day After Day