- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Coordinate training courses internally and externally.
- Monitor and follow up on the implementation of the yearly training plans.
- Contact Training Suppliers & providers.
- Updating training records and files.
- Review appraisal training needs and competencies of employees periodically.
- Follow up and monitor the training budget.
- Prepare monthly analysis on training activities progression.
- Manage all communication and scheduling with candidates, and coordinating the logistics of all interviews.
- Conduct pre-screening interviews.
- Administer job applications and all employment tests for candidates.
- Prepare monthly analysis on Recruitment activities progression.
- Attend career fairs and organization events, when needed.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Electronics and Semiconductors
About this Company
Si-Vision has been in business since 2007, with more than 400 years of collective experience and serving Tier-1 customers all over the globe. The Silicon Vision team has broad experience in RF Circuits and Systems, Digital and Backend Designs.
See all Careers and Jobs at Si-Vision
In July 16, 2015...