- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Bonuses & commission
About the Job
- Building partner profile containing all business details.
- Ongoing evaluation for partners’ capabilities, resources and coverage.
- Facilitating collaborative strategic sales planning between Xerox and the partner.
- Maintaining full year plan achievement for each partner.
- Developing channels pipeline and run rate.
- Involvement in designing rebate plans, incentive scheme and Sell in & Sell out tasks.
- Handling any conflicts between channels.
- Providing monthly, quarterly and yearly business reports to Direct Manager and director.
- Channels development through ongoing analysis for results and gaps.
- Providing needed support for channels to maximize their sell in & sell out activities.
- Participating in the process of sales staff selection to ensure the acquisition of skilled calibers for representing Xerox.
- Promoting Xerox product mix, solutions and services to expand Xerox revenue.
- Coordination between channels sales force and Xerox support team.
- Conducting monthly sales reviews with channels’ sales staff and sales managers .
4 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services Publishing and Printing
About this Company
Xerox helps businesses and governments improve the flow of work to enable greater performance, agility and transformation.
See all Careers and Jobs at Xerox Egypt
A diversified business services company, we are also leaders in document management and managed print services. •