- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Only
About the Job
- Provide support in the development of all necessary financial controls and in carrying out reconciliations to ensure the production of accurate financial records and information.
- Carry out reconciliations of balance sheet accounts to ensure that all accounting records are accurate.
- Prepare monthly management accounts to produce timely and accurate management information.
- Maintain ledgers as required.
- Keep systems and procedures under constant review to ensure that they continue to contribute to the provision of a high-quality service to the company.
- Collect, account for and bank cash received and issue receipts using a computerized cash receipting process.
- Maintain accurate financial records of cash collected, carrying out regular balances of cash transactions and resolving any discrepancies.
- Prepare payroll sheet and manage salary issues
- Collect cost information and maintain an expenses database
- Construct data accumulation systems
- Determine fixed costs (e.g. salaries, rent and insurance)
- Plan and record variable costs (e.g. purchases of raw material and operations costs)
2 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Accounting and Auditing Services Banking
About this Company
1. Diesel Power Generator manufactures 9 kVA – 2500 kVA diesel generator sets, soundproof canopies, any type of control and power transmission boards and synchronization systems.
See all Careers and Jobs at PGS Power
2. evidencing its management systems by the worldwide accepted certificates of ISO...