- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Develops and implements Quality Assurance processes and systems.
- Acts as custodian for various Quality Assurance processes (Change Control, Calibration, etc.) as assigned.
- Issues & reviews Standard Operating Procedures and various Quality related technical documents (protocols, specification, work instructions, batch records, etc.) in a highly collaborative environment.
- Conducts Quality Event investigations (Non conformance / failure, deviation, corrective actions preventive actions CAPA, etc.) and document in appropriate reporting methods and systems.
- Participates in internal Quality System / cGMP audits.
- Reviews batch documentation for correctness and completeness, and to release product for further processing or commercial trade.
- Reviews systems to assure that security and data integrity are maintained.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
0 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Since its establishment in 1997, Global Napi Pharmaceuticals was self-committed to present the highest quality of medicines to the patients. A principle that challenged us to offer the competitive environment and do all the efforts to satisfy patients, employees, business...
See all Careers and Jobs at GLOBAL NAPI PHARMACEUTICALS