- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Preferred
About the Job
- Assists the Production Manager in different manufacturing tasks.
- Receives raw materials from the Dispensing Area.
- Receives packaging materials from the Warehouse.
- Receives bulk and intermediate products from other Production Departments.
- Performs process validation.
- Ensures that the cleaning validation is conducted.
- Follows up the calibration activities of equipment
- Monitors the maintenance activities of both equipment and facility.
- Prepares all documents related to the production / packaging of products (batch record, master formula etc.).
- Participates in in-process checking.
- Checks the raw materials with the bill of material and delivery note.
- Supervises Machine Operators, Line Supervisors and Production Workers during production.
- Ensures that GMP rules are being implemented.
0 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Chemicals FMCG Pharmaceuticals
About this Company
Since its establishment in 1997, Global Napi Pharmaceuticals was self-committed to present the highest quality of medicines to the patients. A principle that challenged us to offer the competitive environment and do all the efforts to satisfy patients, employees, business...
See all Careers and Jobs at GLOBAL NAPI PHARMACEUTICALS