- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Upon being assigned by GM a Tender and after receiving a copy of the Tender Documents from Document Controller the Estimator will Study all Tender Documents including all Revisions , Circulars, Addendums etc. and prepare a Project Brief
- Find out any discrepancies or corrections required between different Tender Documents and advice TEM who will submit to the Consultant “A Request for Clarification”.
- Ensure that the Tender Inquiries Engineer have requested offers from all Suppliers / Subcontractors for relevant items of the project.
- Prepare and compile the BOQ in accordance with the format requested in the Tender Document based on the system CCS used for estimation.
- Attend Pre-Tender Site Visit and prepare Site Visit Report & Pre-Tender Site Meetings and advise GM.
- Upon receiving quotations from Suppliers / Subcontractors
- make a comparative analysis between these offers ensuring that all relevant items of work are considered.
- state any deviation from specifications
- decide which Subcontractor is most reliable and as per specifications
- Decide how much discount could be obtained from the Subcontractor.
- Update, maintain and analyze running total of cost expenditures.
- Forecast completion costs based on trends including productivity measurements, labor rate analysis, commitments, change management, schedule impacts and material cost variance.
- assessing and analyzing contractor progress and performance during engineering, procurement and construction through to the commissioning phase of the project
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Misr Contraco Group
To perform the highest level of quality construction services at fair and market competitive prices.
To ensure the longevity of our company through repeat and referral business, achieved by customer satisfaction in all areas including...