- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Present the camp products to educational entities such as schools, etc. and create strategic partnership with these educational institutions.
- Active involvement in the operation and delivery of the camp programs.
- Review, complete and follow up on incident reports and report to Project Manager.
- Conduct research on the camp in the process of better understanding consumer opinions and preferences.
- Brainstorms with the Marketing and Business Development Departments to come up with marketing activities based on competitive analysis as well as parents & kids comments/ requests.
- Gather data from the Customer Service Department about the camp bookings to take relevant actions to achieve targets set by Project Manager.
- Ensure programs run on schedule and all required supplies are purchased.
- Ensure all inventories are maintained.
- Develop marketing objectives to achieve volume/share/equity in coordination with the Marketing Department.
- Monitor and analyze competitor activities and performance which may require attending events and staying up to date with industry trends.
- Assist with training, weekly staff meetings and supervising staff with guidance of the Project Manager.
- Document material from camp sessions to be used later in marketing activities.
- Coordinate with the Marketing Department to create giveaways and memorabilia for the kids and their parents.
- Take in parents’ questions and concerns to ensure their satisfaction.
- Create end of season reports to assist in planning of future camps.
- Perform other duties upon request
Almaza Bay is bringing Verbier's very own Les Elfes international camp all the way to Egypt's North Coast.
Please check the below links for more info:
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Business Services - Other
About this Company
Travco Properties is the youngest subsidiary of Travco Group, the Middle East's leading travel and hospitality empire.
See all Careers and Jobs at Travco Properties
Building on the group's 35 years of extreme success and highly international business reach, Travco Properties aims at diversifying the...