- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are looking for e-commerce and digital marketing managing all online marketing activities by utilizing techniques including re-targeting, social advertising, SEM, SEO, PPC and web analytics, etc.
- Responsible for leading the digital strategy and execution
- Identifies emerging digital marketing trends and future opportunities to promote Company and its products and programs through existing and emerging channels
- Track effectiveness and the return of channel marketing campaigns and report on results to upper management
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily on Expand Cart social media accounts and pages (e.g. original text, photos, videos, and news)
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales, and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook page cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Generating, researching, and pitching ideas for blog posts.
- Writing, editing, publishing, and promoting content
- Develop solutions and utilize standard operating procedures for improving customer satisfaction and creating lifelong promoters of our brand.
- Communicate with the management team and developers to improve product functionality and resolve issues.
About this Company
We are a CREATIVE bunch! Always striving to achieve the unachievable. To break all the barriers, and push all the envelops. We recognize the needs of each individual client. Our web and graphic designers provide solutions that result in positive business outcomes, regardless...
See all Careers and Jobs at Spelenzo