- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical Insurance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
About the Job:
- We are looking for a Data Scientist to analyze large amounts of raw information to find patterns that will help improve our company. We will rely on him/her to build data products to extract valuable business insights.
- In this role, candidate should be highly analytical with a knack for analysis, math and statistics. Critical thinking and problem-solving skills are essential for interpreting data. We also want to see a passion for machine-learning and research.
- Goal will be to help our company analyze trends to make better decisions.
- Undertaking data collection, preprocessing and analysis
- Building models to address business problems
- Presenting information using data visualization techniques
- Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes
- Undertake preprocessing of structured and unstructured data
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
- Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms
- Combine models through ensemble modeling
- Present information using data visualization techniques
- Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges
- Collaborate with engineering and product development teams
2 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Ibtikar Technologies started by a group of visionaries with the simple mantra; making people lives easier all the time. The years from our creation in 2010 have been a joy ride of a struggle as we made strategic cooperation partnerships in the MENA region and with the likes of...
See all Careers and Jobs at Ibtikar