- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical Insurance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Manage new product features and enhancements in terms of scope, quality, and schedule.
- Coach, train and mentor all disciplines in agile methodologies.– Work effectively with management and team members to clarify needs and plan delivery of major product changes, future versions and new products.
- Collaborate cross-functionally and closely with engineering, product management, and quality assurance peers to manage and ship multiple, concurrent projects and provide responsive support to escalated customer issues.
- Define and iterate product details and paths for implementation.
- Proactively manage risks, assumptions, issues, and dependencies, ensuring that are identified, mitigated or escalated as necessary.
- Continually grow skills to enhance your technical expertise Contribute to building a culture where continuous improvement of the agile process is in focus.
- Review current agile processes, drive process improvements and challenge the teams to innovate.
- Remove impediments that would prevent the team from achieving its sprint and release goals.
- Emphasize code quality over quantity.
More than 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Ibtikar Technologies started by a group of visionaries with the simple mantra; making people lives easier all the time. The years from our creation in 2010 have been a joy ride of a struggle as we made strategic cooperation partnerships in the MENA region and with the likes of...
See all Careers and Jobs at Ibtikar