- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Maintain strong relationships with all clients to ensure invoices are clear for payment.
- Manage the timely and effective collection of all debts and payments.
- Responsible for work processes that affect the success of own role and contribute to the overall performance of the department.
- Set and monitor monthly collection targets by territory service center.
- Allocation of customer payments against relevant invoices, following up on partial payments.
- Distribution of invoices and statement of account to all credit customers
- Liaise with Sales regarding incorrect pricing
- Review Aged Debt Analysis with each Territory Manager, to establish existing and potential bad debt exposure.
- Needs Sales advice and approval on a suspension of credit facilities and writing off charges.
- Resolve all issues raised internally and externally around outstanding invoices.
- Post and allocate daily receipts to accounting systems; run reports for senior staff.
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Accounting and Auditing Services