- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, attractive bonus scheme
About the Job
- We are looking for a competitive pharmaceutical sales representative who can thrive in a fast-paced business environment. The sales rep will act as the key link between our company and healthcare professionals and he will aim at meeting sales targets.
- As a pharmaceutical sales rep, his goal is to increase the visibility and awareness of our company’s pharmaceutical and medical products and maximize sales growth.
- Assess clients needs and present suitable promoted products
- Liaise with and persuade targeted doctors to prescribe our products utilizing effective selling skills and performing cost-benefit analysis
- Provide product information and deliver product samples
- Attend sales meetings, conference calls, training sessions and symposium circuits
- Work with sales team to develop strategies and implement brand strategies to ensure a consistent marketing message
- Build positive trust relationships with medical representatives to influence targeted group in the decision making process
- Monitor and analyze data and market conditions to identify competitive advantage
- Keep accurate records and documentation for reporting and feedback
- Pursue continuous learning and professional development and stay up-to-date with latest medical data
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services Medical Devices and Supplies Pharmaceuticals
About this Company
Ultra Vision's Vision
See all Careers and Jobs at Ultra Vision for International Trade
Reaching out to 83 Million people in Egypt with commitment to offer services of high quality and excellent after sales services.
Ultra Vision's Mission
We are agents of multinational companies and distributors of Premium Brands operating...