This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
5,000 to 7,000 EGP per month, Plus Commission And Bonuses
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- Your role as a showroom manager will including: making sure that the showroom is always spotless clean, making sure nothing is damaged, making sure your sales team has all the equipment they need, monitor anything that needs to be fixed etc...
- Monthly reports are required: analyzing the performance of your sales team and notes of anything you find important to mention to the owners.
- You will work in the leading showroom for furniture and design in Egypt. Working with industry leaders in the furniture industry. You will also work as part of an experienced sales design team that will add value to you.
- Your main work will be in the showroom, were you will meet and greet costumers of the highest caliber and your job is to introduce them to our brands, understand their requirements and offer them what is needed.
- Your main job aspect includes working, managing and monitoring your sales team.
- Daily showroom monitoring and management.
- Minimum experience of 10 years is required, preferably in the same or close field to furniture retail.
- Interior Designers with sales and retail experience of 7 years is a very big plus.
- You must have great taste in furniture and colors.
- You must have the ability to manage and monitor your sales team, making sure they are up to date with their work and that they are managing their costumers in the appropriate standard.
- You must always delegate everything between the owners and your sales team.
- You must have excellent communication and delegation skills, in both dealing with the costumers and with your team.
- You must be able comprehend and understand all the furniture brands we are working with.
- You must fully understand the brands we are working with, in order to adequately present them to our clients.
- You must be presentable and formal wear is a must except for Friday which is a casual day.
- You must have the ability to introduce the clients to the brand, that most suits their requirements.
- You must be very good when working using Microsoft Office.
- Strong sense of interior design.
- Very good English is a MUST.
- Must have the ability to work under pressure and in a team.
- You must have the ability to completely understand all the different brands that we work with, as we mainly work with international brands.
- You must understand the different types of furniture and different designs that are available.
- You must be able to communicate with the costumers by the best way possible, and with a very high standard.
- You might also need to work outside the showroom were you will meet projects developers etc...
About this Company
Signé for Furniture and Trade is the leading importer of furniture in Egypt and the Middle East. Working with the biggest designers and developers in the country. We have been able to participate in most luxurious and prestigious projects in Egypt ranging from hotels to...
See all Careers and Jobs at Signe for Trade and Furniture