- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
5,000 to 7,000 EGP per month, Plus Commission And Bonuses
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- Your role as a showroom manager will including: making sure that the showroom is always spotless clean, making sure nothing is damaged, making sure your sales team has all the equipment they need, monitor anything that needs to be fixed etc...
- Monthly reports are required: analyzing the performance of your sales team and notes of anything you find important to mention to the owners.
- You will work in the leading showroom for furniture and design in Egypt. Working with industry leaders in the furniture industry. You will also work as part of an experienced sales design team that will add value to you.
- Your main work will be in the showroom, were you will meet and greet costumers of the highest caliber and your job is to introduce them to our brands, understand their requirements and offer them what is needed.
- Your main job aspect includes working, managing and monitoring your sales team.
- Daily showroom monitoring and management.
More than 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Architectural and Design Services Furniture Manufacturing
About this Company
Signé for Furniture and Trade is the leading importer of furniture in Egypt and the Middle East. Working with the biggest designers and developers in the country. We have been able to participate in most luxurious and prestigious projects in Egypt ranging from hotels to...
See all Careers and Jobs at Signe for Trade and Furniture